Polish Antarctic Station A.B. Dobrowolski is a scientific station located in East Antarctica (Bunger Hills, Wilkes Land – 66°16′29″S, 100°45′00″E). Handed over to Poland by the Soviet Union in 1959, the station currently belongs to the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS) and is managed by the Institute of Geophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IG PAS). The station remains in hibernation, but thanks to the recent progress in the development of measuring instruments, scientific data acquisition, and telecommunication networks, IG PAS has undertaken a decision to revitalize the station. The necessary funds have been recently granted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.